We may share your personal data with the parties set out below. This will typically include in the following circumstances:
• Contractors and partners that we work with to carry out Alt HAN Co business processes (including the identification of residences for Alt HAN equipment), such as Capgemini, who act as an Operational Service Provider, and sub-contractors, such as Daly International
• Our core contractors, including Gemserv, Engage Consulting, Baringa and others, who provide operational and consultancy services to us
• Energy Suppliers, that we may work with to provide your residence with Alt HAN equipment
• Business partners, such as the Technology Services Vendor(s), who work on developing Alt HAN equipment
• Database providers where we store business data and personal data, such as Huddle, JIRA and others
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services
• HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom, who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
• Public authorities who make lawful requests for the disclosure of information by Alt HAN Co, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
Alt HAN Co with enter into agreements with third-parties to ensure that they respect the security of your personal data, treat it in accordance with the law, and notify us if any security breaches occur.